Saturday, May 3, 2014

My one hour of online dating

Like most, I just want to find someone to love. Well, I figured what better way to meet new people than online dating? So I sit down Saturday morning and spend a good chunk of time making my okcupid profile. I'm not even one paragraph into my profile before I get a message from a 6'6" super Christian. That's almost a foot and a half taller than me, plus I am super not a super Christian.

Then, I finish my "about me" section and look at potential matches. Literally the first match was my best friend's ex who's twin brother I hang out with on a regular basis. Then two people from my high school are on the first page, one being my junior year prom date.

Needless to say, I deactivated my profile immediately. 

#smalltownproblems

No comments:

Post a Comment